emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 4, 2006 #1 before CDs & MP3s, there was cassette tapes.. comments & suggestions are very welcome... thanks for looking.
before CDs & MP3s, there was cassette tapes.. comments & suggestions are very welcome... thanks for looking.
wolfepakt TPF Noob! Joined Aug 31, 2003 Messages 680 Reaction score 3 Location WY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #2 Kewl! And what a better tape to burn! PS I bet that smelled awful!
seven TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2005 Messages 550 Reaction score 16 Location Calgary Jan 4, 2006 #3 Hahah awesome. Reminded me of the South Park episode with Rod Stewart.
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 thanks wolfepak & seven.... yeah it really smell awful uke-rig:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Jan 4, 2006 #5 Excellent. Very emo. Nice work and well, nice taste I suppose! Rob
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Rob said: Excellent. Very emo. Nice work and well, nice taste I suppose! Rob Click to expand... Thanks a lot Rob
Rob said: Excellent. Very emo. Nice work and well, nice taste I suppose! Rob Click to expand... Thanks a lot Rob
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 4, 2006 #7 Love this shot!! : )
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 4, 2006 #8 wolfepak said: Kewl! And what a better tape to burn! PS I bet that smelled awful! Click to expand... I agree. I'll have to show that one to my roommate. He hates Rod Stewart.:lmao:
wolfepak said: Kewl! And what a better tape to burn! PS I bet that smelled awful! Click to expand... I agree. I'll have to show that one to my roommate. He hates Rod Stewart.:lmao:
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 4, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 thanks to all.. & sorry to all those poeple who like Rod Stewart.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 4, 2006 #10 burn rod, burn :greendev: joke. rod is a nice guy And that's a great shot!!!
emo TPF Noob! Joined Jul 11, 2004 Messages 504 Reaction score 2 Location Pilipinas Jan 5, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #12 thank you Alexandra & Diamond..
JOAT TPF Noob! Joined Jan 3, 2006 Messages 435 Reaction score 11 Location Toronto Jan 5, 2006 #13 cool , love the concept, I still have a big box of my old cassettes, found some serious oldies, well oldies for me
cool , love the concept, I still have a big box of my old cassettes, found some serious oldies, well oldies for me