spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2008 #1 Another of my scotland shots... for more take a look at my website I'm heading to the photokina tomorrow can't wait to get a glimpse of the 5DMarkII )))))
Another of my scotland shots... for more take a look at my website I'm heading to the photokina tomorrow can't wait to get a glimpse of the 5DMarkII )))))
Antarctican No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 10, 2006 Messages 24,892 Reaction score 85 Location The Great White North Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2008 #2 Beautiful! Such nice depth to the shot as my eye wanders from the foreground to the horizon
mark h TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2008 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2008 #3 Very nice shot spako. I like the detail in the foreground, and the overall tone of the image. The shot does get a little bit too dark for my taste in the middle of the top third though. Enjoy Photokina!
Very nice shot spako. I like the detail in the foreground, and the overall tone of the image. The shot does get a little bit too dark for my taste in the middle of the top third though. Enjoy Photokina!
250Gimp TPF Noob! Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 0 Location Chelsea, Quebec Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2008 #4 Wow!! I really like this one! The colours and tone are great, and the way your led into the scene from the bottom to the top is great!! I like the darker tones, I think it sets the mood very well. Cheers
Wow!! I really like this one! The colours and tone are great, and the way your led into the scene from the bottom to the top is great!! I like the darker tones, I think it sets the mood very well. Cheers
ShakeyBlakey TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 113 Reaction score 1 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 26, 2008 #5 its a great pic, nice highlights and shadows all wrapped into 1, i dont think it needs to be changed coz it is what it is, stick by what u post
its a great pic, nice highlights and shadows all wrapped into 1, i dont think it needs to be changed coz it is what it is, stick by what u post
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thank you
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #7 I would nominate it, if I had not used up all my nominations this month ...
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #8 Alex_B said: I would nominate it, if I had not used up all my nominations this month ... Click to expand... I have 1 left, but can't see the pic at work - will review in about 3 hours time.
Alex_B said: I would nominate it, if I had not used up all my nominations this month ... Click to expand... I have 1 left, but can't see the pic at work - will review in about 3 hours time.
Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 30, 2006 Messages 14,491 Reaction score 206 Location Europe 67.51°N Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #9 Chris of Arabia said: I have 1 left, but can't see the pic at work - will review in about 3 hours time. Click to expand... It is clearly NSFW, in particular the nudist in the background!
Chris of Arabia said: I have 1 left, but can't see the pic at work - will review in about 3 hours time. Click to expand... It is clearly NSFW, in particular the nudist in the background!
Chris of Arabia Herding cats since 1988... Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 7,824 Reaction score 16 Location The Magic Kingdom Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2008 #10 I'll vote for that...