Business Card Dilemma - thoughts/input pls!

tirediron

Watch the Birdy!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.johnsphotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm going to spring for some new, high-end business cards; a nice 160# stock with thermo-embossed ink... looks pretty sharp. HOWEVER when I was discussing the layout with the woman at the printers, her recommendation was to do the card as a vertical rather than a traditional horizontal layout. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this... anyone?

I'm going to spring for some new, high-end business cards; a nice 160# stock with thermo-embossed ink... looks pretty sharp. HOWEVER when I was discussing the layout with the woman at the printers, her recommendation was to do the card as a vertical rather than a traditional horizontal layout. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about this... anyone?

I think , I like the vertical ones IF their done right , heres why i think anything that is Unique captures your potentials clients interests more then the average horizontal layout thats if its done right are you going to do anything on the back ? like apointment reminder ? would love to see your card when you decided

I prefer horizontal cards, but it depends on the layout elements. If you can make a vertical card look good, then I don't think it will hurt to go that way.

when i was going to get cards done,i had the option of having my own images on the back,which i like the idea of,but obviously some of these would be portrait and not landscape,i wasnt to sure how they would look,so i left it , but ive seen vertical ones that are nice

I much prefer horizontal, standard size ones with nothing on the back because I use Rolodex wheels. But I think I'm a minority in that respect :lmao:

Most reactions

Back