Business card sample

Yes, the leading is off for "social network" and "consulting" because they are the same subject. So reducing the leading between those two lines, different than the others, makes them go together in one idea/subject.
I see what you're saying, but I still think it looks like you ran out of space and decided to nudge "consulting" up a few pixels. There's no reason to think "social networking" and "consulting" don't stand on their own, and there's no other subject that takes 2 lines.
There are bleeds around the card so the white space the extends to the edge of the card will be trimmed. These are the print files so I did not include a boundary to show the edge.
If these are print files then your background colors should extend into the bleed area so you don't get accidental white strips at the trimmed card edge. And there's no trim margin for the top of the front card.

If these are print files then your background colors should extend into the bleed area so you don't get accidental white strips at the trimmed card edge. And there's no trim margin for the top of the front card.

Like I mentioned, these are the print files and the bleeds are quite fine. I just didnt include the crop/trim marks. No reason on the jpg files. Not my first rodeo with print.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back