Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's very hot here in Bangladesh now!
But this uneasy condition can't resist hard working children from their daily work for food :S

but_work.jpg

Wasn't there any chance to get closer to your chosen motif, Moni? We get to see some of the countryside they're in, and we get to see those rectangular things, and we see three dark figures, but all in all, this photo remains a littly mysterious and without your explanation, I would not have known what I see. Is there a chance for you to get back to that point and take more photos? Have you taken others, closer to the children?

yep i agree with lafoto here. wish i could see the folks in the picture. I think if they were all silouetted(?) it would work better as a 'mysterious' type of photo, perhaps even in b&w.

Also because the subjects are more at distance, I think it will emphasize more on what they are doing - working in this case. But i am not sure if I can see exactly what they are doing here :scratch:

I do get the sense that its pretty hot there :shock:

LaFoto, yes! first I didn't notice that...but it seems little mysterious to me now!
And of course I can get back there and take some shots but for that time...sorry didn't take much shot only one :S

Mark...thanks for the suggestion...it looks better in B&W :)

And again thanks both of you for your comments :)

acutally they were working!
But when they saw me with cam.....they stopped :(

Anyway..thanks for the comments :)

Most reactions

Back