Buy and Sell - positive feedback from members

Bought a SU-800 from Rob99. Product as described, excellent communication and shipped fast.

Bought a 35mm 1.8G from Soulz3urn3lack, really easy communication, easy to deal with and a quick shipper. The product was great quality.

I purchased this Tamrac System 3 Bag from Splproductions.

I received the bag today and it was exactly as described and received it very quickly. I would recommend purchasing from this member without hesitation.

Thanks Splproductions.

I had a successful trade with brianhuangbh. Shipping tracking was a little screwy but that was USPS fault. He packed well and shipped as quickly as possible. Item was as described, and works great! I would gladly make another transaction with him.

Bought a Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX DG lens from Charlie, cgipson1. Unsurprisingly, it was a stellar transaction. Just got the lens today (very quick shipping!) and it is in absolutely MINT condition; looks like it's never been used.

Sold a lens to Sharon (sm4him), and payment was immediate, and good communication all the way through. Great to work with!

Bought a 50 f1.4 Ai from dinardy. Nice lens and good transaction. Now to take some photos of the coming thunderstorms.

Sold my Sigma 100-300 f4 to Dinardy. Great transaction and seems like a cool dude in general.

Sold three Nikon SB24's to beachrat. fast payment via PayPal, great transaction!

Had a great transaction with pixmedic for the 3 SB-24's mentioned above. Fast shipping and a nice guy too.

Another 'Atta girl!' for sm4him. I found out she was selling a Nikkor 50/1.8G so I ended up with it.

A WTG! for Matthewo. I bought his Nikkor 1.4 TC Friday, and it showed up today. Mint condition, and fast shipping!

Sold my vivitar extension tubes to Pixmedic. We all know what kind of a guy Jason is. ;)

Sold my vivitar extension tubes to Pixmedic. We all know what kind of a guy Jason is. ;)

the tubes are mint condition!
cant wait to try them out.
they even got here before Christmas!
No worries sending mike payment via PayPal as a gift to save the PayPal fees.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back