Buying a wide angle? Read first...

If you are talking about the Sigma that I already have (peep the signature) the 10-20mm doesn't work well on my full frame body, I get tuns of vignetting even when trying to push through it... Love the lens but as you see in the post I am shooting on a 5D Mark II now. I am considering the Tamron B001 SPAF 10-24mm f / 3.5-4.5 DI II Zoom Lens For Canon D-SLR Cameras.

see link:
Tamron | B001 SPAF 10-24mm f / 3.5-4.5 DI II Zoom | B001C-700

Sorry I guess I missed that detail.

I guess that's one way of doing it, buying all kinds of expensive camera gear, and then learning to shoot.... :lol:

As for the lenses you posted, I personally enjoy the hell out of Fisheye's (10.5mm Nikkor). I think it's one of those lenses that will help make you a better photographer, it makes you see things differently.

What about a 300mmF2.8L, this is what it can do on the 1Dmk2 ISO1600
765941631_jsVHt-L.jpg

JAYSASS THATS SHARP

LOL 300mm? This is a wide angle thread! Nice crisp shot though I will into that lens...

The widest i have is a cheap Cosina 19-35 but it's quite sharp both @ 35mm can't seem to find one at 19mm
578292032_MCwyG-L.jpg

161845163_pYG3S-XL.jpg

Sigma 12-24mm is a full frame lens if you're still looking for something to spend money on.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE PICS ON WIDE ANGLE LENSES? A please post... and lest camera body and lens brand speed and more etc...

Thank you! Hope shootin'

Here is a shot with my 10-20mm Sigma HSM on my XTI, don't like the quality, but the effect is cool...

4028933340_038aa88c91_b.jpg

Does that lens work on the 5d? How is it full frame?

Does that lens work on the 5d? How is it full frame?

Technically yes it mounts to both my 5D and 1D however you get sever vignetting at 10mm even at 20mm its there, sucks too because I feel like its a clean and sharp lens on my XTI, glass is no L but wants to be up there... I only use it on the 5D and 1D when I want that vignette look. I will post pics to show what I mean here soon...

Most reactions

Back