Buying a Wide Angle

I haven't sold the lens.. I was holding it for you, and turning down other buyers...

It's no big deal, really!

I did post it finally.. after reading your post above.... I haven't read your PM yet... will that next! :)

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...m-f-3-5-4-5g-ed-af-s-dx-lens.html#post2495692

My apologies, my financing options for such an item are fairly specific... for tax-evadey reasons.

No problem.. I told you I would hold it for you... unless you changed your mind. You never made any firm promises... nothing on paper! :) It was just that after reading your post above... I was kind of shocked! So I listed it. If you would like me to withdraw the For Sale listing, and hold it for you.. I will! Just let me know!

I mean, I will happily buy it. But there is no way for me to know when I will have the money for it, and I don't want you to miss out on anything. As of now, I have to finish paying off my 80-200, I have to work off a 17-55, and get another camera bag. I am considering getting a second job, in which case I would be able to afford it much sooner. Otherwise, it could be a while.

My apologies, my financing options for such an item are fairly specific... for tax-evadey reasons.

No problem.. I told you I would hold it for you... unless you changed your mind. You never made any firm promises... nothing on paper! :) It was just that after reading your post above... I was kind of shocked! So I listed it. If you would like me to withdraw the For Sale listing, and hold it for you.. I will! Just let me know!

I mean, I will happily buy it. But there is no way for me to know when I will have the money for it, and I don't want you to miss out on anything. As of now, I have to finish paying off my 80-200, I have to work off a 17-55, and get another camera bag. I am considering getting a second job, in which case I would be able to afford it much sooner. Otherwise, it could be a while.

Come on Tevo! I keep checking back on this thread to see what it was you bought!! Take out a loan and buy a lens already.... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back