Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Its time for me to buy a camera.
After a lot of search i have end up with this
Fuji FinePix S2000HD
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H20
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8
For some funny reason i know that panasonic its much better but i dont have the budget.
Beside this witch do you think that is better?
I want manual settings for aperture and shutter and my main priority is not the mpixels but the quality of the picture.
Thanx in advance

why not get a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Digital-18-135mm-3-5-5-6G-Zoom-Nikkor/dp/B000NZQ63M/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1237691791&sr=1-5"]nikon d40[/ame] or a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Canon-10-1MP-Digital-18-55mm-3-5-5-6/dp/B001CBKJGG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=photo&qid=1237691859&sr=1-1"]canon xs[/ame] instead?

DSLR ftw :D

D40 is great but i dont have the money for it!!!

If you like the Panasonic FZ8 but can't afford it and are just looking for a superzoom with manual controls and good image quality, I'd consider the FZ7. I couldn't find it on that site and it seems there is no ebay.gr or amazon.gr :lmao:. Seeing that skroutz.gr site makes me wish we could use the Greek alphabet since it looks so cool (I can read it but don't know too much Greek despite being half Greek).

well there's a shop that have the FZ8 in the half price.
170 euros and in the other hand 345 euros.
im gonna make some calls tomorrow
@potownrob
Greek is easy if you need any help just pm me:sexywink:

Canon SX10IS is very expensive.
Here in Greece it cost 320 euros or 426$

yes canon sx110is it comes to 262$ or 194 euros
Its that good?

I have one... and LOVE it. it has many of the same features as a started DSLR with 10X optical zoom. I am not sure what the lens equivalent would be... but I am pretty sure its over a 300mm. so great zoom, 9mp takes some really amazing pictures if you know how to use it or want to learn. relatively compact, wont fit in your pocket tho. I love mine and am happy I got it. now I just want a DSLR tho

i test it today and i have to say that i like it a lot.
But i also read some reviews that battery life is too short.
Is this true?

well, i also heard it has shot battery life, may be due to its LCD, but still it uses AA batteries, and this makes it not so bad.

I dont think so at all, some 2500Mha rechargeable and your good to go, mine seem to last about 1200-1500 pictures or so...

Most reactions

Back