bw or color

conch

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I've been staring at this too long. which do you prefer? and do you like the composition? TIA

weedsunrise.jpg

weedsunrisebw.jpg

As much as I love B&W, I actually prefer the colour version, that golden colour adds a real warmth to the shot. Very nice!

mad_malteaser said:
As much as I love B&W, I actually prefer the colour version, that golden colour adds a real warmth to the shot. Very nice!
I agree... color works for this photo.... :D

thanks for the replies. color it is. I was also thinking about cropping it to shift the main subject out of its center position. since nobody object to it...I guess I'll keep the original as is. (yay, breaking the rule :bounce: )

I think you may have already decided on the color image, but I'd just like to add that for this image it doesn't really matter. What matters is the mood that your're trying to get through with the image: warm(color) or cool(B&W). I think it could go either way. And as for the crop...don't change a thing. :thumbup:

I think you may have already decided on the color image, but I'd just like to add that for this image it doesn't really matter. What matters is the mood that your're trying to get through with the image: warm(color) or cool(B&W). I think it could go either way. And as for the crop...don't change a thing.
another lesson learned. thanks. can you tell I'm a newbie :D

thanks again to all the replies.

Most reactions

Back