By the Power of Greyskull

Hey guys, yeah I've been busy the last 1 1/2 weeks since getting back into town , sorry for no update.

Yeah I met with them last week at lunch @ a starbucks. They were dressed in jeans and stuff so it was pretty cool. Everything went well, they liked my work and I brought 8x10 portfolio for them to see.

They were both actually pretty cool people. Ill bet they just need to get out of the office once in a while. Also cover there butt in case anything ever goes down down there.

They were really big on givnig me a 24 hour number I could call and "someone" would anser no matter what "hopefully not some guy in india" but who knows.

they said if I ever see anything really strange to call and let them know. They basically had to follow up I guess cause the complaint was filed. I'm guessing it was obviously the security guard. If they can see my work (the guards) and still think a complaint is warranted then so be it, eventually they will get numb to the nonsensical ravings and look for serious issues to deal with. And no next time I will not take time out to meet since its a waste of time more then once.

I will file a complaint against the guard for being suspicous since he wants to get the guy with the camera off the street near him, I gotta wonder what HE is trying to hide.

Besides that it was pretty uneventful, Ill tell you this, they are really good at talking. I mean im a great salesman but this guy knows how to work people, he was feeding the lady the whole time and I dont even think SHE knew it.

Altogether really boring 25 minutes of my life. I didnt wear the boxers and she was pretty quiet actually. He-man wanted to bust out and fight the powers of evil but it was not the right place or time.

When you only have fun wearing boxers your getting too old I guess ?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back