Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 18, 2005 #1 Mwa haha she'll never find me in here.... oh, bugger, looks like she did afterall.... Whatever you disturbed me for, it had better be good.... Thanks for looking :blushing:
Mwa haha she'll never find me in here.... oh, bugger, looks like she did afterall.... Whatever you disturbed me for, it had better be good.... Thanks for looking :blushing:
'Daniel' TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 1,507 Reaction score 14 Location Manchester, UK Sep 18, 2005 #2 The first one is so cool the way its cheekily peeking out! It has a great expression on its face. Nice shots.
The first one is so cool the way its cheekily peeking out! It has a great expression on its face. Nice shots.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #3 That paw gave her away, right? I like the light distribution in the first!! And her expression, of course.
That paw gave her away, right? I like the light distribution in the first!! And her expression, of course.
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks so much, and wait till I tell Felix you think he looks like a girl
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Uh-oh! He's FELIX :blulsh2: Whoa. I am in trouble, I think............ *runs and hides*
Becky TPF Noob! Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 25 Location London Sep 18, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 haha... he'll forgive you LaFoto! Thanks everyone! He's probably my favourtie photo subject haha!
micatlady TPF Noob! Joined Jul 5, 2005 Messages 192 Reaction score 1 Location Mayville, MI Sep 19, 2005 #8 I like both of them, but the first if definatly my favorite, although the mid-yawn capture (cat-ure?) was a good catch.
I like both of them, but the first if definatly my favorite, although the mid-yawn capture (cat-ure?) was a good catch.
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 19, 2005 #9 Cool shots Becky. I really like the first one.