C and C on Series of 6, Please!

smackitsakic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings all,

Looking for some comments and suggestions on the following 6 photos.

For those who want more information - these were taken at a local provincial park which received nearly 3 feet of snow. Beautiful for picture taking!

Photos have minimal post-processing with the exception of compensational corrections through cropping. Only photo with a signficant post-process is the first, which has a layer mask on the snow in the foreground to remove the shadow-tinge that the initial photo had.

Would love to hear your feedback. I think this is one of my better sets, mainly due to the beautiful landscapes that were before me. What do you think?

_MG_6448a.jpg

_MG_6449a.jpg

_MG_6444a.jpg

_MG_6454a.jpg
_MG_6367a.jpg

_MG_6365a.jpg

Really love 4 and 5.
The others don't do it too much for me. Nice work :)

#4 and #5 rock. I think I might like #5 a few steps further back, or with a wider angle.. so you could see the bottoms of the trunks at least.

Nice set :thumbup:

4 and 5 are my favorite also! 6 is like too much of a good thing... and actually looks a bit creepy.

1 might be better served as a horizontal shot
2 & 3 - no clear subject
5 & 6 - great perspective

oh, and you noted that you processed #1 - more color saturation may be nice

I also agree that I like 4 & 5 best. like the depth of field of 4.

4 is nice, 5 needs better sky

So how ya likin all that snow? lol

1&2 are the weakest photos for me.

1 is just too much empty space.......for me;)
2 could be better if you cropped the top trees out. But over all I think it is your weakest out of the bunch.

6 would make a great screen saver. Only nit pick is I wish you could see the tops of the trees as well. But Like others have said 4 5 6 are the best and 6 being my favorite.

4 and 6 really are nice together. #1 is the least interesting to me, and you need to clone out those two sensor dust blobs that show on the sky in #1.

4 & 6 get my vote. I might darken the patches of sky in 6, and maybe even crop the upper left corner a little.

I really like 4

I like 4 & 5. My suggestion would be to get the second tree in focus as well on 4 and 5 is just too tightly cropped for me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back