What's new

C&C- 2 of my Dog

Glycerol Sound

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 22, 2010
Messages
177
Reaction score
6
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just messing around, would like some feedback please

4616886538_7b4524c0e9.jpg


4616886884_1070e2f201.jpg
 
I like #2, when your taking a photo ask your self what your going for and what you want from the shot
 
I like #2, when your taking a photo ask your self what your going for and what you want from the shot
Not sure what I was going for per say. I'd just bought a used D-70 that weekend but I was really sick that week so all I had to shoot was things around the house. Thanks for the feedback tho.
 
No problem just trying to help out :) Hope you have fun taking even more photos
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom