What's new

(C&C) 6 photos- Sunsets, Twilights, and Skyscapes

I actually like #5 but with a little editing. This is how I would have processed it.

NLVLakefrontBonfireWM.jpg


I also would probably have taken a higher shutter speed shot just for the fire to capture a few "licks" and then made a composite with it.
 
fair enough everyone...you got me. however i'm going to delete this thread because it's completely gotten from the topic I posted for which was a C&C of some of my shots. This being my first day on this forum, I would have thought it would have been a little more insightful.

Yeah, I gave you my thoughts earlier and I didn't comment on the watermark until you said you did it for security purposes, to keep it from getting stolen. I don't mind watermarks, or even signatures. I was just commenting, because some people think "watermark, safe for life" and I was just letting you know, that's not really the case, they're really easy to remove.

Right, thanks for the follow up. I always knew that watermarks aren't perfection and aren't very secure...but when I post pictures in places such as facebook, where the vast majority of people wouldn't be able/know how to remove it, I guess it serves a purpose there. But on this forum, I see everyone's point that it's unnecessary given everyone's editing proficiency.
 
Really nice work there :) You are right about facebook community... most of them wont be able to edit your photo, but some prob still could. If you upload them to fb, and the signature make you feel you have secured your work, then go ahead.
 
Nice photos ........ I enjoyed them ......
 
Great HDR sky's...the way underexposed areas might be too much in some shots. The smoke kills the fire shot in my opinion. Striking sky...really nice
 
'They are amazing!'

Is it me or is the word amazing getting thrown around a bit at the moment? These are nice pictures yes but imo i always find thorough critique more useful.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom