TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jboman.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please provide some C&C :)
main.php

2. The way the white post is in this shot bothers me but I couldn't get around it cause of the bridge that was there and limited time.
main.php

Thanks,

1. I absolutly LOVE the perspective of the first shot! Its really great. The only thing about that, is the sky is a bit bright. Maybe you can somehow darken it?

2. Like you said, the white pole is quite distracting, however so is the sunglare (right to the post). My suggestion is to try differnt angels of the shot and use objects around you to cover the sun so it doesnt distract your photograph. Eg. if you shifted a little to the right, then you could have used the 'light post' to block the sun out.

Over all great job! Good work :)

very ballsy pic you got there, I like it a lot.

Thanks, Yeah that is a good idea about getting the sun behind the light post. I'll have to see if I can replicate that again sometime.
Here is one with the sky a little better, used photomatix to fuse another one that had less exposure with that one
main.php

The first one is really nice. Did you sit the camera on the ground and use live view?

The first one is really nice. Did you sit the camera on the ground and use live view?

Thanks, I did set the camera on the ground but did not use live view.. I laid down on the ground also to try to get as best of a view through the viewfinder as I could.

Thanks, I did set the camera on the ground but did not use live view.. I laid down on the ground also to try to get as best of a view through the viewfinder as I could.

I have considered doing some low perspective shots but i have a few problems. I dont want to lay a $3000 camera on the ground, so i think im going to put an old t-shirt in my camera bag for when i need to! I dont want to lay on the ground and get dirrty, so maybe i can bring a beach towel so i dont get dirty. Finally, im 6'3 and getting down there is a bitttch lol

I have considered doing some low perspective shots but i have a few problems. I dont want to lay a $3000 camera on the ground, so i think im going to put an old t-shirt in my camera bag for when i need to! I dont want to lay on the ground and get dirrty, so maybe i can bring a beach towel so i dont get dirty. Finally, im 6'3 and getting down there is a bitttch lol

Yeah, I can understand that. I had the mount for my tripod on the bottom so the camera wasn't ever on the ground itself and I never let go of it. As far as not getting dirty for yourself I've crouched down and then put the cam where I wanted the perspective from and taken it, then looked how it turned out and made adjustments to the angle and such.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back