swmocity TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 469 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2010 #1 so i finally picked up a sigma 17-70, these are the first shots with it...this lens is great, i love the 2.8
so i finally picked up a sigma 17-70, these are the first shots with it...this lens is great, i love the 2.8
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2010 #2 I like the first and last one. I don't dig the selective color sky. It draws away from her. I think the first one shows some real personality.
I like the first and last one. I don't dig the selective color sky. It draws away from her. I think the first one shows some real personality.
swmocity TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 469 Reaction score 0 Location Houston Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Bitter Jeweler said: I like the first and last one. I don't dig the selective color sky. It draws away from her. I think the first one shows some real personality. Click to expand... koo thanks
Bitter Jeweler said: I like the first and last one. I don't dig the selective color sky. It draws away from her. I think the first one shows some real personality. Click to expand... koo thanks
G ghpham TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 532 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 26, 2010 #4 I like 1 and 3. That said, I find the hair across her face in #1 a bit distracting.