C&C a few please?

eclark53520

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got a new Canon Rebel XS with the kit lens...her are some random pictures i have shot over the last week or so i have had the camera. I am already craving new lenses...:thumbup:

I have not done anything to the photo's these are straight off the camera.

Let me know what i can improve on or what i am doing all wrong! Thanks in advance!

IMG_0844_upright.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

44 views and 0 replies?

Hmmm....

Here is what i think about my own photos...maybe someone can give me a bit more insight...

1. Should have put the outlet behind the leg of the table...it seems out of place. Other than that, possibly a bit under-exposed?

2. I feel this is a good shot, maybe some editing to bring out the colors...any other suggestions?

3. Depth of field is too shallow. The 'DN' on the sight is out of focus as are some other parts. THe picture would definatly benefit for a wider arpeture setting.

4. Looks good to me...maybe get rid of the white register in the background as that might be a bit distracting but its out of focus enough to probably not be a big deal. Also, might be just a touch under-exposed.

5. Cut off the bottom of the mag although i'm not sure it hurts it that much. Sharp enough, and i think the exposure is pretty good. The only thing is, its not very interesting...

6. Depth of field too shallow again. Cartridge on the far right is not sharp and the photo would benefit from it being sharp.

Anything else i should be aware of? anybody?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back