C&C - A Man and his Bike

tevo

Recovering TPF Junkie
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was downtown today sitting upon a ledge, saw this and had one of those "Oh sh:sexywink:t! *snap*" moments. Thoughts?

AT by theofficialtevo, on Flickr

I like the shadows from the pillars. I dont like the reflection all the wall, however. It kinda ruins the clean feel, for me.
Nice shot overall though. Good eye

thebasedsloth said:
I like the shadows from the pillars. I dont like the reflection all the wall, however. It kinda ruins the clean feel, for me.

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't have a polarizer on when I shot it. I can correct it in pp well enough.

Nice capture. I wouldn't remove the reflection. It's sort of a nice treat you spot after working your way out from the center of the image. That, to me, is almost always a good thing.

I like the mix of organic and geometric shapes here. I agree with Ken and wouldn't remove the reflection; these imperfections make a shot for me sometimes.

I don't think it's so much the fact there is a reflection, but that the reflection was captured in an odd spot.

The opening on the left wall has a reflection. upon closer inspection, is it possible it is not the bikers reflection?

Anyway, without the distractions, or with the distractions limited somehow, I love everything else about this shot.

I don't see the problem with the reflection on the wall. To me it looks like it belongs.

thebasedsloth said:

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't have a polarizer on when I shot it. I can correct it in pp well enough.
I think it's adding a glow to the scene and make things interesting

I think the reflection could have been reduced slightly with a polarizing filter without removing it, although in it's current state I don't find it too distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back