What's new

C&C and composition

cletusjermal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
296
Reaction score
10
Location
Bossier City La
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these pic today. It isnt cropped or anything. How would you crop it if at all. Also any C&C welcome.

005-1-2.jpg


026-1-3.jpg
 
At first i was thinking i wouldn't crop either of them at all, but i do like the crop of the second one!
 
That wouldn't happen to be in Kauai would it?

Second sunset shot is definitely nice!
 
I like the uncropped #2, but I think I'd like to see less of the white cirrus clouds and more of the palm tree and some shoreline to give more feeling of place.

The light is really bad on #1... background is completely blown out and lots of hot spots.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom