C&C appreciated on some night shots.

Nikon_Dude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not exactly sure what to think about these...or if they're even keepers?

4260536660_271c40cc07_b.jpg

4259780345_c91983d4b5_b.jpg

4259779829_2dcd27b11b_b.jpg

4260534944_4f2d639d4c_b.jpg

I am new to posting on this site, but the blurry look doesnt really work for me, and the first one doesnt wow me either, there are a few shadows and too much going on

I really dig the last one. Has a creepy "x-files" feel to it. Excellent example of the Ro3rd's. All the dead black space really adds to this image, it is "the unkown". The blur adds a sense of being hurried, a time limit, or being chased.

I think the last one is also nice, although maybe if it was a bit more focused on the car with blurs from the road to show a sense of movement would also have been cool.

Bitter Jeweler, glad you like it. And it was a boring shot until I cropped it to fit the Rule of thirds haha.

Yeah, same like everyone else. Nothing going on in the first ones, but the last one is kinda cool.

I'm determined to get an interesting shot with the knife. Looks like I'll have to try again.

Less light. Softer Light. Directional Light. Compose the light....and you might have a sweet picture :)

double post.....

and I forgot.....tighter crop.

Yeah I'm gonna try in better conditions. That was shot in pitch dark with flash.

Yeah I'm gonna try in better conditions. That was shot in pitch dark with flash.

The only way to make that shot cool, is to zoom up so you can see the blade in more detail. And diffuse the flash. Underexpose it so you can just catch the highlights of the blade. That's what I see.

Most reactions

Back