What's new

C&C are welcome

900rr

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
miami fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like to know what you guys think?
Thanks in advance.

DSC_2258.jpg
 
Simple... but I like it. Love the deep blue sky!
 
I always prefer context. A bird is nice, but what is it doing? Eating? Returning to the nest? Defending its chicks? On a mountain? A light pole?

Would you print and hang this in your house? Or just put it on a website?

I think its ok, but there are more interesting shots of seagulls in this world.
 
Good exposure and details. Some context would add interest, but it's still a good shot. I think the bird lower in the frame would be even better, but it's hard to track a bird and get perfecto composition, unless you have a lot of experience at it.
 
I always prefer context. A bird is nice, but what is it doing? Eating? Returning to the nest? Defending its chicks? On a mountain? A light pole?

Would you print and hang this in your house? Or just put it on a website?

I think its ok, but there are more interesting shots of seagulls in this world.

Bird just gliding free,deep blue and free of clouds sky represent tranquility ,no worries no problems...just free glide...
Btw.i have picture in full format on the wall.lol


Thanks to you all
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom