What's new

c&c: bacon light

lordfly

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Location
Monroe, Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was cooking breakfast this morning and noticed the smoke caused a nice ray of light through my front window...

4411491447_e6634419c6_b.jpg
 
not supposed to burn the bacon :P lol jk..

i think i would have focused mainly on the window in the center.. with the glare.. and less surroundings. ( or at least without the window on the left side..) That is just me though.
 
not supposed to burn the bacon
shame shame:lol: like the pic though, should try to burn somthing like tofu next time haha that way you dont waste the bacon by burning it for the shot!!!
 
Last edited:
Bacon makes everything better, even photography!

A bit tighter crop might bring the eyes focus to the window more. It sort of has a creepy vibe to it, I like it.
 
Bacon makes everything better, even photography!

A bit tighter crop might bring the eyes focus to the window more. It sort of has a creepy vibe to it, I like it.

I have to agree with this for 2 reasons.

1. look at the shot you got, it would not have happened without the bacon (yes, I would crop this shot as the other poster mentioned)

2. I am sure you got to eat the bacon as well. :mrgreen:
 
Yes, the bacon was delicious. Nice and crispy! The eggs cooked in the leftover grease was nomtacular as well :P

I cropped it somewhat, as shown below. I didn't want to take everything out, otherwise it would look just like a door and a window.

Thanks for the comments :)

baconlight2.jpg
 
i like it!
the illusion of multiple light sources adds to the eerie feeling.:thumbup:
 
I like it and think you should take it a step farther. Find a deep theme connected to suburbia or something, and art direct the room around it. You should check out Gregory Crewdson's work. He plays with shafts of light in moody, home type settings.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom