What's new

C&C boat and photoshop

scooter2525

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
boat.jpg
 
I'm always on the fence about photos like this. On the one hand, the colors are captivating and rich. Love the crisp ripples and reflections in the water. On the other hand, it really looks photoshopped. Still, it would make a great poster for someone's wall.
 
I'm guessing you processed it like this on purpose....but the entire boat is hugely overexposed and lost all detail. Considering that this is where your eye is drawn to (the main focal point), it's not good to have it exposed incorrectly.

Other's may disagree completely, but having a overexposed boat sitting on underexposed water, and against an underexposed tree line really doesn't do it for me.....it just looks like it was processed wrong....but like I said, some people may like that look.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom