What's new

C&C British Countryside

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was driving home and saw this amazing view, unfortunately I didn't have my tripod so I couldn't do any shots with a low fstop. So these two are handheld shots.

C&C Please, btw I'm a poor ol lad and this is from the lens that came with the camera, just a basic lens.

P1010552.jpg

P1010550.jpg
 
Hi there! Did you do an PP with these shots? You could definitely balance the lighting in them so that the sky and the skyline are more balanced - beautiful shots though xxx
 
Nah, these are the raw photos. I will probably do some post processing later on when I get a chance
 
Cool - I can see these being the base for some great countryside shots - lots of colour etc xxx
 
Beautiful views. I especially like that first one, with the little village (or is it a big farm?) nestled in the middle of the rolling hills
 
Wow, those two are absolutely beautiful, they truly are. Where on Earth are you? The only views I get when driving is of car parks and 60's office blocks :(. I do think, however, that they would have benefited hugely from a Graduated ND filter, to bring down the exposure of the sky. If it's a RAW file, though, ya might be able to work your magic ;).

Great shots, hope to see more!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom