C&C -- Flag for Memorial Day

taracary

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C please on this photo ---wanted to get a Flag in for Memorial Day.

3556562141_012b02aecf.jpg

Tara

Like KmH is saying: this small, the flag seems to be only a side-note - but what seems to be your subject, i.e. that big front porch, is not quite as interesting...

Thanks guys for the constructive comments

I re-cropped the image to eliminate more of the porch. I was hoping to keep enough of the porch to give the flag a reference frame...and not just have a flag hanging out there. What do you think? better?

3557150335_bc29c1902d.jpg

You might try blurring some of the background to give some depth of field, as well as lessening the distractingly colorful background. Right now I feel like I want to see more of the orange-ish porch behind the flag, as opposed to the flag itself.

It's a good idea though

You might try blurring some of the background to give some depth of field, as well as lessening the distractingly colorful background. Right now I feel like I want to see more of the orange-ish porch behind the flag, as opposed to the flag itself.

It's a good idea though

Thanks. I will try that, but I am not great with Photoshop, so we'll see.

Thanks guys for the constructive comments

I re-cropped the image to eliminate more of the porch. I was hoping to keep enough of the porch to give the flag a reference frame...and not just have a flag hanging out there. What do you think? better?

3557150335_bc29c1902d.jpg

That's Memorial day. It's just fine the way it is now. Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back