7 7STEEZ TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2010 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Feb 24, 2010 #1 They are the same image, the first one has just been unsaturated (which I think gives it better feel) Thanks! -Erik
They are the same image, the first one has just been unsaturated (which I think gives it better feel) Thanks! -Erik
SpeedTrap TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2006 Messages 1,392 Reaction score 27 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 24, 2010 #2 I think you may have coocked that one for a bit too long. The Post Processing is a bit over the top. HDR is like curry, best used in small amounts.
I think you may have coocked that one for a bit too long. The Post Processing is a bit over the top. HDR is like curry, best used in small amounts.
PerfectlyFlawed TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,408 Reaction score 19 Location Tempe, Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2010 #3 I like the first one a lot. Very nice angles. I do think the Hdr could be mellowed out a smidge though.
I like the first one a lot. Very nice angles. I do think the Hdr could be mellowed out a smidge though.