What's new

C&C For ME ME ME!!

Lynnzora

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's some that I've taken. Would love some HONEST feedback. Let me know what you think.

#1

Sult11small.jpg


#2
Couple16small.jpg

#3

m3spsmall.jpg



#4
m6small.jpg
 
Number 1 is definitely your best shot in the series. The lighting is perfect, there great DoF, and the contrast of his black shirt works great against the white deck.

Number 2, you kinda lose the guy in the background as his shirt blends with water.

Number 3, I don't see anything wrong with, it just doesn't grab me

Number 4, I really like this shot but I find it a bit distracting that her hand is cut off. That might just be me being picky, but I feel like her arm kinda leads the eye around the frame and is then cut off. Still a great shot though

All in all these are excellent shot and your lighting and contrast is perfect. Very well done!
 
#1 great pic. I like the angles of his arm and the overall composition.
Seems a tad bit too saturated or something, I dunno. He looks a bit plastiky, but that can just be me.

#2 Would like to see the two a bit closer together. To give a less distant feeling and a more teasing feeling. Maybe have him move a bit to his left so their arms are closer.
I like the sharpness and the look in her eyes, he needs to work a bit on his modeling :)
I agree with the choice of shirt on background, you somewhat lose him.

#3 I like the idea of the shot and the saturation choice. I would of liked her hand more in the middle of her lips, symetry is important. Her hair is also lost with the black in the background, so be a bit mindful of that nex time around
Nice composition, nice forground element

#4 Nothing really technically wrong, its a nice picture (compo, contrast,...) I'm not digging the idea...seems like she is hugging a water fountain?

Overall though, awesome job! I remember your first few pics you posted when you joined, you are definatly on the right path :)
 
#2 the editing on the shoulder is very obvious.

#3 and #4 the facial retouching is way over the top.
 
1. Very well executed shot.

2. I like the theme you were going for and I think it would have wokred if the horizon line was not tilted.

3. Her hair blends into the background and it looks too obviously posed for my taste.

4. Nice fun shot, but I agree with others - I'd have liked to see her entire hand in the shot.
 
Thanks for all the feedback! I learn more each day! I love it. Yeah I hate that the hand in the last one was cut off. I had a problem with cropping because I didn't want to cut too much of the left off.... because you wouldn't see any of her leg... Umm but C&C... keep it coming. I learn so much from these! Here's 3 more...

#5

#6
sult2.jpg


sult31.jpg


Don't pay attention to the crop. I had to cut off the bottom half because his name was printed on the photo.
 
I like #1 the best. #4 In my opinion, she should be looking at the camera & not have her hand cut off like that. #1 for sure. Very handsome looking guy & the he seems comfortable modeling for photog.
 
#1 is very good.

#2 - the lighting on your models and the background lighting just don't add up to me. Their edges are too crisp.

#3 & 4 - as mentioned.
 
#1. Someone said the skin looked like plastic. There wasn't much editing on the skin at all. It's probably because he put on baby oil beforehand. I wasn't sure how that was going to show up on camera but he was persistant about it...

#2. I like but I can see how he blends into the scene. It probably would've been different if he had a different color shirt on.... The lighting is natural. I didn't use the flash. I did brighten up the photo a little in pp.

#3. I think it's a little TOO posed... a little too cheesy. However the model insisted on bringing her pink teddy bear for the photo. LoL. I tried to make the best of it and played with the colors. Here's the original... Coloring different just as cheesy though lol
m3small.jpg


#4.

Thought her playing with the water was cute but yeah her hand being cut off kinda killed it though.

#5 & #6... If you have C&C for it would be appreciated... Looking at the photos that I've done, does anyone see a pattern and have some overall advise that will help me improve?

Anyway, thanks to you all who took the time to comment!!! :hug::
 
You are showing LOTS of improvement. Wow, you're like a totally new photographer. Nice work! These images look really good.
 
Thanks for including #5 and #6. I was unsure whether it was a male or female in #1.

Your shots are getting better from what I have seen.
 
You are showing LOTS of improvement. Wow, you're like a totally new photographer. Nice work! These images look really good.

I told you guys I was serious! :mrgreen: Still learning everyday. Thanks.;)
 
Nice Job. My favs are 1, 4 & 5. I wonder how #5 would look in BW conversion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom