What's new

C&C For ME ME ME!!

Your shots are getting better from what I have seen.

I think this was one of the first pics I've ever posted on here lol NO C&C needed please Lol
a5.jpg


Regarding the black and white version of #5... here it is.
sult2bw.jpg


Hum I think it's ok but kinda looses something. Maybe just the way I did it?? But interesting.
 
Sorry, but going back to #2, the more I look at it, the more it has the photochop look to me. If you say it's natural lighting, then fine, I trust you. But in the end, you still need to soften the edges of your models because..... it looks photochopped.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom