What's new

C&C Getting to know my d40

booshie

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 30, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So i took this today and played with it in gimp. How does it look to you?? Cliff
3497742831_106f75f26a_b.jpg
 
Well, it's too blurry and has too much noise. Also there seem to be odd patchs of color in the background. Other than that, I like the idea of the flower with water on it. :)
 
It looks extremely noisy to me, I'm not sure if that was an affect put in by Gimp, or if it's from the camera.
 
It may be from both gimp and the camera. Ill post the original.
 
3498560310_074d7411d9_b.jpg
 
I think i need to lower my ISO. I'll play with it later. Cliff
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom