What's new

C+C if you don't mind

ViewfinderArt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
In a state of confusion
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey Everyone,

I just joined and thought i would post this for some C+C...
emmanysad.jpg
 
I like it. The PP is perfect.

I might crop it differently. The people in the background are distracting. I was messing with a landscape crop just below the feet of the closest person and down to above the elbow.

A very strong photo one way or the other.
 
Keep in mind you shouldn't post 5mb images.
All you need for CC on the web is 72ppi and 800x600.
Some people surf from their phones.

I like the idea of this shot.
It's a little too contrasty, maybe.
Skin is blown, and her hair merges with the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom