C & C if you will...PLEASE

Kazzy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, I haven't posted any photos for a little while, and just wondering if I could get some CC on these few please? I am not sure how they look on all those callibrated monitors out there. I have edited them so they look okay (to me) on my dodgy old laptop. Yes I know I need to get my act together and get myself a good monitor and callibrate it.

#1- Wish I had have remembered tro change my aperture so Elka (at the back) was beter in focus also. I do love this one though, cause its so natural...them just being goofballs.
6994632104_416a4d3f9a_z.jpg

7140557655_a37711206e_z.jpg

7140557265_13ae55de61_z.jpg

#4 - I left her mouth blue, that was from a lolly pop she had eaten. She thought is was funny in the photos, so I left it there. Its very much her.
7140556731_803026d888_z.jpg

Thanks heaps for looking :)

# 2 is pretty darn cute and the only one in the set that I really like. the others have issues as you've already alluded to the shallow DOF in the first, cut off body parts and forced pose but #2 is pretty darn good ;)

Thanks heaps for commenting. :) 2 is my favourite also. I was a bit annoyed bit her bum and legs being cut off in 3, cause I actually liked that one of Bridie too. But none of the poses were forced, except in the first, I did get them to lie like that, but this was one of the last when they were making each other last. Although the last two do look force posed, but in three she was just resting after a big game of chasings with her sister, and I clicked away, and in the 4th, Elka was singing and clapping so again I snapped away.

Do they look okay colour and exposure wise? They do to me on this computer, but on my Mums computer, they look a bit orange.

The first one looks under-exposed but the others look fine. The color is nice, warm and remenicent of a cool summer afternoon.

Oh good stuff, might up the exposure a little on the first. Thanks heaps. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back