What's new

C&C - Interior Car Pix... With a twist..

Nice shots!! E36? I like the retouched one

Its a 2000 M Coupe :-P

Hey mike I have seen some people take that air bladder out of the stock seats and place it in their other seats. You might can do it with yours.

Yeah, I've also seen that done. But since I also have racing harnesses in my car, I wouldn't even come close to the air bag in an accident. So I just let the light shine :lol:
 
Its a 2000 M Coupe :-P

god i was rackin my brain tryin to figure out. It has the same wheel as my e36 m3 did but nothing else was similar. I also drank alot last night that mightve had something to do with it too

i think im gonna take her out for a ride:lovey:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom