C&C - Lowest Point on Earth - Dead Sea HDR

BZSPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All comments and criticism welcome, first HDR :)

69qfxe.jpg

I quite like it, but the horizon is very off, so try fixing that and repost :)

@Bynx

I took three shots, one at -2 one at 0 and another at +@2 :)

@molested cow

And I'm working on the horizon, ill see how much more exposure it can handle as well.

comp wise might of rotated left to include more leading line path / shore and more of the huge clouds.

Watermark seems fine to me, it's a decent size and in the right place ( doesn't take away from the shot).

As noted I would level the horizon.
The rocky shore seems too dark to me. Perhaps using one of the more exposed photos and brushing it in with photoshop layers would lighten it.
The first post on the right and left in the foreground grab my eye too much as they are so dominant. Perhaps use the healing brush in photoshop to take out these two posts.
Also what is that dark vertical panel in the mid foreground?

That vertical panel might be a shower. Coming out of the dead sea is not like coming out of any other water. There is an oily feeling due to the heavy saturation of salt. So to get rid of the salt there are showers along the beach.

Nobody likes watermarks, and if they really wanted to steal your image they could VERY EASILY just crop right over it.

I really like it. Really a nice composition with striking colors. The tilted horizon really needs to be addressed, which is a very easy fix. What I don't like is the large watermark. No need for one to start with, but if you feel it necessary, make is smaller and move it to a lower corner.

Most reactions

Back