C&C - minus 15C and snow at night

altitude604

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
threemilesfinal.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Noticed that it started snowing so I went for a quick walk down my street to test out a couple things.

#1 Just at the end of the street. Unfortunately I think my gloved hand didn't hit my AF before I hit the Shutter. D'OH!
4187365340_9c7a793903_o.jpg

#2 Two Streetlights... I kind of like the way the small f/stop makes them look like stars.
4187365688_f29c493d56_o.jpg

#3 Overlooking Brocklehurst, Kamloops... It's nice being up the hill. I wanted to take another without the Car coming up towards me as I think it would look better but my fingers were too cold to be out much longer. lol
4186604101_e8a1070436_o.jpg

Got Tripod? Take several from that spot with the car. Merge them in various interesting ways.

i would say they are decent, but some more creative angles and exposures could of created something else, i feel like these are more snapshots then photography material? And the 3rd one is overexposed to be a moving car one, and i think that it looks better when the cars are going away from you,s o you dont have everything whited out from the headlights ;)

they kind of look like you were freezing and just snapped some shots off quickly.. carefully composure your images next time..

i would say they are decent, but some more creative angles and exposures could of created something else, i feel like these are more snapshots then photography material? And the 3rd one is overexposed to be a moving car one, and i think that it looks better when the cars are going away from you,s o you dont have everything whited out from the headlights ;)

Thanks! Yeah... I'm going to have to experiment a bit more.

I specialize in Aviation subjects so I'm trying to broaden my horizons a bit. That Car really did mess things up, as I figured.

(Yes, I used a Tripod for all of these... Got to get a full-size one soon)

Mass equals 12 grams, but i think you either have to get it into moles or kilograms
the heat capacity of water is really easy to look up.
and like you said subtract the temps to get change in temps value

then you have the answer, make sure you convert it into joules/kilojoules (can't remeber)

Mass equals 12 grams, but i think you either have to get it into moles or kilograms
the heat capacity of water is really easy to look up.
and like you said subtract the temps to get change in temps value

then you have the answer, make sure you convert it into joules/kilojoules (can't remeber)

what?????

i've done Astrophysics and I'm not sure how that relates?

Most reactions

Back