What's new

C&C, museum exhibits

lexic

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Wisconsin
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently bought a Canon S90 and gave it a first real test with a couple hours at a museum. Most of that was just playing with settings, but here are a couple shots I like okay.

28mm ISO 800 f/2.0 1/30
4392871933_89e1c23ae4.jpg


28mm ISO 400 f/2.0 1/30 (cropped)
4392874453_661dabe7d1.jpg


I do love the S90, but I'm really missing the depth of field I can get with my SLR. I compared shots taken on previous visits and, I dunno, the S90 shots just seem flat.

Anyway, thanks for any thoughts that you can spare.
Lexi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom