C&C | MUST SEE| Beach Photography | Nikkor 35-70 f2.8 D7000

I love the first one, though I think you may have clipped your blue channel a bit.

The second one is not as strong to me because of the posts in the foreground; if those weren't there, there would be a lot of symmetry in the image (just from the objects and their reflections in the water). I think if there had been something else in the foreground, like a dinghy floating in the water towards the bottom left, then it would have worked really nicely, with the centered horizon line and everything. It's still pretty, it's just not as strong as the first one for me.

The third one doesn't appeal to me at all - it looks overprocessed.

Makes it really difficult to C&C when you change the images you've posted.
gaah.gif

Needs unicorns.

I came as requested....I saw...

Well I guess I got a lot to improve. :thumbup:

Appreciate the honesty guys. Thanks.

You set expectations high when you proclaim "Must See!" There's nothing here anybody MUST see. You have a good eye for composure at least for the first shot (though the right hand side could have used one more boat in the foreground, or a tighter crop), but it seems you rely way too much on post-processing to correct your exposures.

The second shot it's hard to tell if it's underexposed for the boats, or overexposed trying to use the boats as a silhouette. Hard for the eye to focus.

The 3rd shot is just awkwardly over-processed.

I would probably not title your next post with a MUST SEE until people really MUST SEE it. This was a bit of a must see let down, I really didnt have to see it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back