tevo Recovering TPF Junkie Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 19, 2010 Messages 2,507 Reaction score 440 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 #1 1. C&C is appreciated.
Gadfly TPF Noob! Joined Oct 31, 2012 Messages 67 Reaction score 10 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 #2 I'm going to be "that guy" and say it: I don't give a f___ either. Ok, I'm done ('tis but a jest )
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 #3 I love cats, dogs..... and every thing; this one is really qyoot
KenC Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 5,699 Reaction score 1,472 Location Philadelphia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2012 #4 Cute kitty and not a bad composition, but there are a lot of objects in the frame brighter than he is, so this doesn't do him justice. Does he ever do this when the light isn't behind him, or when it's cloudy?
Cute kitty and not a bad composition, but there are a lot of objects in the frame brighter than he is, so this doesn't do him justice. Does he ever do this when the light isn't behind him, or when it's cloudy?