C&C my photo's please

JumpingJay15

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some photo's of one of our kittens, I was using my mom's DSLR since I don't own one myself. I still need to learn how to use it. I was on the A mode. Our cat Maggie got outside and wasn't fixed yet so this was an accidental litter.They are 4 weeks old now. Thanks in advance ;)

This is Gavin

DSC02621.jpg

And Gavin again

DSC02150.jpg

:D

the second one is really cute. nice job.

The 1st one is not too bad.

The 2nd one is really cute, and I like it.

I just wonder if having the whole ear in the shot might help.

I guess it doesn't really matter that much, because I still like it as is.

#2 is very nice and oh so cute, but it was a beginners mistake to not get the entire ear, the entire paw and a little room around the edges too, c'est la vie.

A few noobie mistakes noted above but nothing that cant be corrected with alittle time, patience and practice.
Cute kitten, keep it up:thumbup:

Oh what a sweet little kitten! I love your photos. Just a note about the ear missing in the photo. I've taken some like that too. But it was because 'kitty' would not sit still long enough for a decent shot. So don't feel bad.

Super cute! Nice job :thumbup: I do agree, though, that getting the ear and entire paw in the second image could help it.

Thanks everyone, next time I will try not to crop his ear off, or paw. :mrgreen:

Are you Marissa.k1995 or married to her? Same location, same subject matter.

lol.... actually we are twin sisters. We also both go on this forum. Since we are 14 we still live in the same house, but we also tend to take pictures of the same things. ;) It's funny how you asked if we were married... some old guy at walmart thought we were married and that our cousins were our children....they are 2.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back