What's new

C&C my photos

Marissa.k1995

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 20, 2010
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
NH
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can someone please take a look at my photos and tell me what you think about them? ;)

My twin sister Jelena. She was hanging in the tree having a blast, So I grabbed my camera and snapped a picture.

rissasphotos015.jpg


rissasphotos013.jpg


I kind of liked the idea of this photo, but Im not sure if I like it.

rissasphotos035.jpg



rissasphotos028.jpg
 
Beautiful shots. Love #3. Good shots :thumbsup:
 
Third is the best. Two and four are a bit lacking, and One has a fun angle for a fun shot. : )
 
keep on practicing! read up on composition
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom