What's new

C&C my water shot please

Idaho21

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
Idaho
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this picture of Trinity Creek, which is in Idaho, this weekend. What do you think?

3647401257_3f20c60db7_b.jpg
 
Is this an HDR image?

The greens look over-saturated.
 
No, it isn't HDR, but I did bump the saturation up a little bit.

I did a 1.6" exposure on this water shot. The water came out white like it is in the faster moving parts of the creek.
 
It is really nice with this bright and very 'soft' and thick water.

Oliver
 
i agree that the green looks over-saturated, almost neon. it's a cool pic, but nothing amazing. the composition is just kinda "eh". at least u got the technique down for water :)
 
Thanks for the C&C everybody. I think I'll do some more editing and tone down the saturation a little.
 
Great composition! The yellows seem a little over saturated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom