TheJoker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/occupysnow001.jpg/
occupysnow001.jpg

By joker42o at 2011-12-27

Not bad, looks like a camp of lazy people that could be spending their time, money and brain more wisely.

Maybe if you attached some larger photos, with space between them and numbered? I scrolled threw on flicker. Some were nice. None stirred emotion but that's probably my preconceived ideas, like poker_jake said.

Not bad, looks like a camp of lazy people that could be spending their time, money and brain more wisely.

Maybe you should use YOUR brain more wisely? perhaps you should maybe actually get to know people before you maybe generalized untrue statements like that?

point blank....**** YOU!

All of these are snap shots that could be done with a disposable camera. The only one I think is worth anything is the last one, I like the perspective, but I don't like that you cut the top of the building off.

Hi there Joker!

You are not going to be here long if you don't want to learn about the place.

Your shots don't seem that interesting but, then again, it's hard to tell, seeing how small they are.

So, eiher work with us or goodbye.

Maybe you should use YOUR brain more wisely? perhaps you should maybe actually get to know people before you maybe generalized untrue statements like that?

point blank....**** YOU!

Silly silly liberal.

The guy was asking for advice on the images not your opinion on the event he took the pictures of.

People believe in or follow a certain party for there reasons and there reasons alone, they shouldn't have to explain themselves to people like you.

point blank....**** YOU!

Silly silly liberal.

Let me guess, you are a Tea Party member? lol :sexywink:

Nope. :lmao: I'm a thoughtful independent voter who works 1 block from Occupy DC, and walks through their camp on a daily basis. I vote both ways based on what I find to be in the best interest of the country. I do, however, find the occupy movement to be stale and ironic.

Silly silly liberal.

Let me guess, you are a Tea Party member? lol :sexywink:

Nope. :lmao: I'm a thoughtful independent voter who works 1 block from Occupy DC, and walks through their camp on a daily basis. I vote both ways based on what I find to be in the best interest of the country. I do, however, find the occupy movement to be stale and ironic.

I'm just having fun pushing buttons.....:lmao: I think all the parties suck.....:greenpbl:

Most reactions

Back