What's new

C&C on a couple crayon pics

jensgt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
242
Reaction score
16
Location
Bowie, MD
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am taking a digital photography class in college right now and aside from our weekly assignment we are supposed to turn in 15 pictures of whatever we feel like taking pictures of...appropriate material obviously..:lol: Well...for me that's a lot...I am real picky about what I actually think is good enough to show people usually. So I decided to just mess around with my macro lens and take some colorful crayon pictures. Picked 2 I decided to turn in. I am going to turn them in unedited...but I did edit these to share with you guys...let me know what you think.

4325524251_59132cb2c0_b.jpg


4326281118_15c28dfc5e_b.jpg
 
I really like the second one as well. I like the arc that is created.

The first one is lacking symmetry/crooked.

It needs to be straight, or really crooked. Right now it just looks "off".
 
Thanks...yeah I see what you are saying about the offness.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom