C & C on edit of this picture!

Britta G

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't want to tell you what I edited, because I want to see if it is noticeable. Let me know what you think.

editedDSC0218.jpg

you mean the transition from the grass to the dry lands in under 10 feet?

Along with the shadows appearing from no where on the sidewalk next to the drylands

Along with the shadows appearing from no where on the sidewalk next to the drylands

LOL i just saw this :p, not lol at op, just thought the street signs were funny

im impressed on the photochopning out in front of the tree though, +1

Ha ha. I didn't even notice the shadows. I was staring at the background for so long I missed that.

LOL i just saw this :p, not lol at op, just thought the street signs were funny

im impressed on the photochopning out in front of the tree though, +1

Thanks I have to give my husband the credit, he's way better at it then I am. I posted the original picture below. I was taking pictures of my in-laws family and when we were walking out of the park to go to our next location I took a few snapshots for fun. When I got home I loved the picture but the background sucked, so we tried to make it look as natural as possible. The lighting was similar at both location so we took the test shot from the field location and used it as the back ground. Can anyone give me advice on a better way to edit this. To make it usable?
_DSC0218.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back