What's new

C&C on my boots photo

Euphillia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
Manhattan, KS
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know it's something that has been done a thousand times over, but I did it anyways. Any thoughts? What would you do different and why? Thanks

IMG_0002PSEredo_edited-1.jpg
 
it's cool but a little flat. I don't see any true black. Maybe more contrast? but then you might lose the left boot and right foot ...
 
My edit was pretty similar

IMG_0002PSEredo_edited-1.jpg
original

IMG_0002PSEredo_edited-1.jpg
my edit
 
Bus, I had def thought about doing that, but I wasn't sure if it would be liked well being darker. I do like it!!

And those boots are the old wore out ones in the garage! He wouldn't be caught dead wearing them!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom