What's new

C&C on second attempt please.

DannnyD

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 20, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Las cruces , NM
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The first is a flower f/8 1/80 sec. iso 400
the second is a bridge f/4 1/400sec iso 200
third is a radar tower f5.6 1/800sec. iso 100

Any comments appreciated. Thanks in advance
Dan
 

Attachments

  • $flower.webp
    $flower.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 130
  • $bridge.webp
    $bridge.webp
    138.9 KB · Views: 150
  • $tower.webp
    $tower.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 158
#1 is underexposed quite a bit. The composure works.

#2 is slighty underexposed and feels a bit tilted. Again, decent composure.

#3 has the best exposure of the three and is the most interesting of the 3 images. It does have a hot spot on the white dome that is kind of distracting.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Keith ,
For some strange reason I do tend to lean to the dark side of things. I will have to work on that.
Dan
 
Thanks Keith ,
For some strange reason I do tend to lean to the dark side of things. I will have to work on that.
Dan

There is nothing wrong with that either. I am not a big propent of "there is a hot spot". Every photo has a hot spot. The trick is to not blow it out, and compose it in a way that is pleasing to look at. Other than the geometric grid of natural composition, and not blowing out the image, I try to work with the hotspots in the images. I think you did well with the tower.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom