What's new

C&C on some Landscape Shots

FattyMcJ

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2010
Messages
780
Reaction score
29
Location
Colorado
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all, it's been a while since I posted some shots here, so I thought I'd share today's results. C&C welcome and appreciated. All EXIF data is intact, if you wanted to know the settings.

1) An HDR image. Nothing special, just my attempt at showing the beauty of nature.
4610605841_7f44a13f3c_o.jpg


2) Found this guy doing his thing and snapped a few before he noticed me. Kind of shows how small we are in relation to nature.
4611215944_d0b0a51b42_o.jpg


3) Taken at the famous Red Rocks park (some of you music fans know of it as the Red Rocks Amphitheater).
4611216296_b59d47c16c_o.jpg


More photos here in the Flickr Set

Thanks for looking!:D
 
I like how #1 glows a bit and #2,3 are nice as well good work :thumbup:
 
I really Like #2 i have a family member that would love to buy that for in his den
 
My favorite of the bunch is #3, but the 'frame/border' and watermark are pretty distracting.
 
Thanks for the comments folks! ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom