What's new

C&C on some of my best photos?

BaliEagle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
22
Reaction score
2
Location
Gainesville, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'd love to hear some critique of my photos. Most of them were post processed to some degree but the 1st, 3rd, and 5th not so much.
1.
$050.webp
I experimented with enhancing the contrast in PP, but decided I liked the softer lighting.
2.
$048L.webp
3.
$003L.webp
4.
$031.webp
HDR
5.
$019L.webp
6.
$026L.webp
Awaiting feedback ,
Bali
 

Attachments

  • $019L.webp
    $019L.webp
    308.3 KB · Views: 141
these images are good, but not the best of your abilities...
I really like #, #4 and #6, especially #6
Radha& Krishna images are also nice

All The Best

:D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom