indioli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.indioliphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.
I'm looking for feedback on my portrait photography.
Please have a look at these pics, and be as harsh as you like! :/
I've received feedback already about using the camera vertically more and also being aware of cutting hands off my subjects, so any other advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

I can't upload pics on here for some reason, but my work can be seen on my website (a work in progress)

Last edited:
See instructions for posting photos here.

Pick a few of your favorite and post; typically, most people are not going to click your link and scout through your photos.

It won't let me :( I think maybe because I'm a new member and my account isn't fully active yet. I'll try again in a couple of days.
Thanks

No, it will let you regardless of how long you've been a member. You don't have to upload pictures to the site, just use the
codes in the post.

Hi everyone.
I'm looking for feedback on my portrait photography.
Please have a look at these pics, and be as harsh as you like! :/
I've received feedback already about using the camera vertically more and also being aware of cutting hands off my subjects, so any other advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

I can't upload pics on here for some reason, but my work can be seen on my website (a work in progress) www.indioliphotography.co.uk

Last edited:
Just like that, get the link from your Picasa album and use it
URL]

Do that without the spaces.

Go to your hosting site and find the direct url. Go to the "image" icon in the Reply to Thread dialogue box (fourth from the right) and make sure
syntax is followed.

Most reactions

Back