C&C pic from photo class

I recommend you to always pay attention to which mode you're in, as each mode will require your attention in at different levels.

All you really need is manual, aperture priority and shutter priority. Learn how your camera gathers light, what will affect the final outcome and how to use your camera. Composition is is a must to have some insight in, and try to develop your style. Find out what you like to shoot. Often this will somehow reflect your personality. I like to shoot nature, landscapes, nice buildings. I don't like posed portraits. However, I do enjoy street phootgraphy (taking pictures without the subjects being aware of it, often in an urban setting) and snapshots of friends and family with my analog rangefinder.

So, you're starting a wonderful journey. In the future, get an analog camera. Not only is it a great feeling, but the girls like it too! Like, really diggin' it!

"Do you know much about these things?"
"Well, I know a fair bit..."
"My grandpa had an old camera, and he used to buy proper stuff. I could bring it some day?"
"Yeah, sure, that would be awesome!"

I've accidentally done something similar before, we all have. I caught it a few shots into the shoot though. :)

BTW, very nice model.

Thanks for all the tips guys I appreciate it. Like I said lesson learned forsure. As far as a re-shoot my class is tomorrow and not sure if model would be available. Any other tips you guys have for me

Thanks for all the tips guys I appreciate it. Like I said lesson learned forsure. As far as a re-shoot my class is tomorrow and not sure if model would be available. Any other tips you guys have for me

Find a way for her to be available for more picture for c&c

Tip: Never set it on P or A. I would think that most people have their camera set on M or Av (aperture priority) and TV (shutter priority) when the time calls for it. But I find that the most important part of photography, if I had to pick one, is the Aperture and DOF.

By keeping it on those modes it forces you to think about your picture a little more.

There is a comparable similarity to "Av and M" in other circles, Automobiles. It's the difference between Automatic and Manual gear changing. You're not a "Petrol head" until you drive manual. :thumbup:

Thanks timoris ill try staying on M. I have more pics of her when I get some time ill post them

I'll allow you Av :p

Any other tips you guys have for me?

Yes, get me her number.

Any other tips you guys have for me?

Yes, get me her number.

I know her, actually. Vanessa.

(717) 783-5599

icon_trollface-emoticon-4.gif

Most reactions

Back